Friday, February 7, 2014

My thoughts on... Dogs!!!

     I love dogs. And puppies. I think everybody loves puppies because they're so cute. But what I think is that people should really acknowledge is the majestic features of the elderly animals. Besides their cuteness, puppies have nothing going for them. On the other hand, older doggies have learned a lot of cool tricks and obey their owners commands. As a result of just being brought into the huge, wondrous world, puppies have no idea what to do when they hear the words "roll over, boy!" All they do is run up and lick your face till it looks like you've just gotten out of the shower. Puppies = no tricks, no obedience, Dogs = tricks, obedience. Which do think wins?
Jack
Rosie
     I think dogs love people. Maybe. Besides when they bark and bite, they are pretty affectionate. I love my dogs. Jack is a Husky mix. Rosie is a  Boston Terrier mix. They are both the most AWESOME dogs ever. Rosie has the best personality. She is sweet, cute, stylish, and fierce. Jack is nice, not violent unless need be, and AWESOME!!! Just one thing to say: Jack and Rosie both love to wrestle. 



     I'm literally out of things to say, so, in that case, See Ya!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!! I know your momma ;) She's a sweetheart!
    Girl, you write extremely well. I feel like I need to up my game now!
    I am personally no longer a dog person since I had kids. But I currently have a cat on my porch that will not leave. The first day I gave him a tiny box and a blanket. Then I gave a bigger box and a bowl of water.
    Today I broke and gave him some food.
    I guess he's now our cat :/
    Keep up the writing, you are talented like your momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't change his personality, but I bet he loves you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete