Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Thoughts On... Total Sophistication


What the janitor looked like as she walked away...
     So, at my school, fifth graders get to go and help second graders. Each class gets two helpers. The teacher of the class we (my partner and I) help wants us to set an example for the little scamps. On mondays, we sell tickets for the drawings on friday, but not for real money (The school gives out loot for being good). On Wednesday, we help the kids read and/or write something. When we sell tickets, we go in the hallway. By the time we get in the hallway, the janitor is going by the second grade classes.

     We were selling tickets, telling the kids how much loot they would need to buy a ticket, looking sophisticated, all that stuff, when the janitor comes down the hall with her trashcan. She picks up a piece of paper on the ground. Of course, she had to bend down in order to pick up the paper. I guess she just couldn't hold it, because she bent down and went "pherrrrrrrrrahhh" with her butt. She farted. While my friend, a little kid and I were right next to her. She stood back up and walked away. With her trashcan.
My face after she farted...    

      I guess the little one didn't hear it, because he was looking at us with an expression that said, "Are you okay" because my friends face was blue and I was squeezing my cheeks from trying to show sophistication by not laughing.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment