Saturday, October 12, 2013

My thoughts on... My little broken fingers!!!

             Hi everybody, I'm fine in case you're worrying. I've been trying to learn how to write with my left hand, I'm not that good, but at least I'm trying. Surprisingly, I can draw better than I can write. If you're wondering how I broke my fingers, then it all started on Saturday afternoon, I went to my friends house to play, we went to another friends house to play, they decided to pick me up, I agreed, while I was up in the air, one of my friends wobbled, so I wanted to get down, while I was, I fell, then one of my friends tripped and fell on my fingers when they were backwards.

             Everybody in the whole entire universe practically signed it. The next person who signs it will have to write it tiny. I have to say, the worst part of having a cast is when there is an itch under it. I have tried, but man, there is no way to scratch it! The best part about having a cast is because you get all of the attention, plus special treatment. My friends are forgiven, one gave cupcakes, and both gave cards. The funny thing is everyone made up this funny little saying, "She broke your fingers with her butt." Isn't that funny?


            Anyways, I'm just fine, so don't worry anymore. It really doesn't even hurt,people.                    


                                           

1 comment:

  1. Youre a tough lady! I broke my foot when I was in second grade and it was rough!!! I don't think I got cupcakes. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete