Thursday, April 17, 2014

My thoughts on... Frozen!!!

    I have the Let It Go song stuck in my head. Frozen is a good movie in all, but the songs are extra catchy.

     I really think you should watch the movie. It's very kid friendly, and adults would probably enjoy it, too. Speaking of kids, my mom wrote a new blog, and it has a super adorable picture of me on it. Check it out here.

     Hey, peeps. I think today you're gonna have to read a short blog today, cuz I'm almost out of things to say. So go enjoy your day, sit down, drink coffee, watch movies, do whatever you usually do to relax. Oh, and at the top you can watch this little Let It Go clip from the best movie ever, Frozen. Go relax while you can. If you have kids, this might be your only relaxing moment. You can can ask my mom, She'll say, " It's hard work, but it pays off in the end."                                                          


     PEACE OUT, PEOPLES!!! #BRB

No comments:

Post a Comment