Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My thoughts on... Stupid Fevers!!!!!

     Darn you, stupid fevers!!! This morning I experienced a head hurting, dizziness causing, sweat drenching fever. I was in my bed, waking up every five seconds to either blow my nose, uncover my blanket, or cover back up. Then, at like, four fifty something, I got up, because I was feeling nauseated,  to tell my mom I was feeling bad. Then she felt my head, gave me some ibuprofen, and told me to go back to sleep. So I did. Then I woke up at eight. She took my temperature. It was 101.4. After fever medicine.

     This will be a short one, because I'm kinda mad at someone for not letting me go outside on this beautiful day. So bye, bye.
This is that beautiful day I was speaking about.
Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating about how pretty
it is, but you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment