Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My thoughts on... Simple Stuff!!!

      So, I think I laugh too much. I think so because my laughbox hurts. I know that is not a real thing, but I just made it one. I know it's not in the dictionary, but if you want a definition, here it is: Laughbox; an item that allows you to laugh; also hurts if you use it to much. I know that it is my laughbox because every time I laugh it really, really hurts. I don't want to brake my laughbox because I love to laugh. I like to laugh creepy, evilly, and normally. I think I laugh too creepy because I was laughing at a really funny joke my friend had said, and a kid walked over and said "Hey, you laugh creepily" and then slowly backed away, creepily and soundless. I'm pretty sure that he was trying to make a point that I was creepy by being creepy himself, but I heard him the first time.

       Its been pretty simple today, so, I've got plenty to say. Open your ears, or your eyes, peoples.
I'm very depressed I could not go outside or to school.
Also, Jack got out today. He was gone for maybe, oh, twenty minutes. Then he came back and begged for food. I should've got to print my face today, but I had a stupid "non-contagious," according to the doctors, fever. My dad said I can't play outside even though my fevers gone and I feel great. Oh well.

        I'm quite an earful, so I'm exhausted myself, so see ya later.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment